Current Affairs Awards and Honours For SSC CGL 2016.
Current Affairs : Awards and Honours For SSC CGL 2016 :
63rd National Film Awards 2015
President Pranab Mukherjee has conferred 63rd National Film Awards for the year 2015 in various categories at the function held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi.
- Legendry actor Manoj Kumar was conferred 2015 Dada Saheb Phalke Award, highest official recognition (award) in Indian cinema.
- Baahubali: The Beginning (Tamil, Telugu film) directed by S. S. Rajamouli was bestowed with the Best feature film award.
- Bajrangi Bhaijaan (Hindi) directed by Kabir Khan was awarded as the Best Popular film providing wholesome entertainment.
- Best Actor: Amitabh Bachchan (Piku).
- Best Actress: Kangana Ranaut (Tanu Weds Manu Returns).
- Best Direction: Sanjay Leela Bhansali (Bajirao Mastani).
- Best Film on Social Issues: Niranayakam (Malayalam) directed by V. K. Prakash.
- Best Supporting Actor: Samuthirakani for the film Visaranai (Tamil).
- Best Supporting Actress: Tanvi Azmi for the film Bajirao Mastani (Hindi).
- Best Children’s Film: Duronto (Hindi) directed by Soumnedra Padhi.
- Best Child Artist: Gaurav Menon for the film Ben (Malayalam).
- Special Jury Award: Margarita with a Straw (Hindi) directed by Kalki Koechlin.
- Best Cinematography: Sudeep Chatterjee for the film Bajirao Mastani (Hindi).
Manoj Kumar has been selected for Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2015.
Veteran Film Actor and Director Manoj Kumar has been selected for the prestigious 47th Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2015.
About Dadasaheb Phalke Award
The award is conferred by the Union Government on a person for outstanding contribution to the growth and development of Indian Cinema. Established in 1969 to commemorate the birth centenary year of the father of Indian cinema Dadasaheb Phalke. It is the highest official recognition (award) in Indian cinema. The Award consists of a Swarn Kamal, a cash prize of 10 lakhs rupees and a shawl. It is given on the basis of recommendations of a committee of eminent personalities set up by the Centre.