SSC CGL 2016 : Questions asked and Paper analysis:
Here we bring you the exam analysis of SSC CGL exam conducted on 29 august 2016.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Reasoning & General Intelligence Analysis
Staff Selection Commission conducted the CGL Tier 1 Exam Today. According to the Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
- 1. Number Series / Alphabet Series – 5 – 8 Qs.
- 2. Blood Relation – 1 Qs.
- 3. Water Image / Mirror Image – 2 Qs.
- 4. Picture Diagram – 2 Qs.
- 5. Matrix – 1 Qs.
- 6. Paper Cutting – 1 Qs.
- 7. Analogy – 2 Qs.
- 8. Classification – 3 Qs.
- 9. Rest Miscellaneous – 4 Qs.
Note Good Attempt in Reasoning Section – 20-22 out of 25.
Staff Selection Commission CGL Tier 1 General Awareness Analysis
The General Awareness is 25 for marks. According to the Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
- History– 3-5 Qs.
- Geography–2-4 Qs.
- Polity – 3-4 Qs.
- Economics– 2-3 Qs.
- General Science – 4-6 Qs.
- Current Affairs– 2-3 Qs.
Note: Good Attempt in General Awareness Section – 12/15 out of 25.
SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Analysis
The Quantitative Aptitude is for 50 marks. According to the Paper analysis, Covered topics are given below.
1. Number Series – 2 Qs Easy.
2. Bar Chart – 5 Qs Easy.
3. Geometry – 4 Qs Easy to moderate.
4. Trigonometry – 3 Qs Moderate.
5. Rest Miscellaneous Qs – SI & CI, Profit & loss, Percentage, Speed & Distance, Average, etc.
Note: Good Attempt in Quant Section – 18-20 / 25.
SSC CGL Tier 1 English Analysis
The English are for 25 marks. According to the Question Paper Analysis, Covered topics are given below.
Level – (Easy to Moderate).
- Reading Comprehension – 5 Qs Easy.
- Antonym & Synonym – 3 /4 Qs Easy.
- Idiom/phrases – 3 Qs Moderate.
- Spelling Correction – 1 Qs Moderate.
- Sentence Improvement – 3 Qs Easy.
- One Word Substitution – 3 Qs Moderate.
- Error Detection – 3 Qs Easy.
- Fill in the blanks – 3 Qs Easy.
Note: Good Attempt in English Section – 18-20 / 25.
We are sharing questions asked on 29 august 2016 in SSC CGl exam:
Q1.Who is the Coach of Indian cricket team?
Ans. Anil Kumble
Q2.When does President address a joint sitting of parliament?
Q3. First women Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh?
Ans. Sucheta Kriplani
Q4.Another name of World Bank?
Q5.Mission Indradhanush is related to?
Q6.”Playing it my way ” an autobiography of?
Ans. Sachin Tendulkar
Q7.Why do planets not twinkle?
Ans. They are closer to earth
Q8.Punjab draws water into canals from which river?
Ans. Sutlej River
Q9.What is the purest form of Carbon?
Q10. When government expenditure exceeds its revenue then it is called?
Ans. Budget deficit
Q11. First Indian to win Oscar award?
Ans. Bhanu Athaiya
Q12.Silkworms eat which leaves?
Ans. Mulberry leaves
Q13. What is the product formed when Sodium bicarbonate was heated?
Ans. 2 NaHCO3(s) CO2(g) H2O(g) Na2CO3(s)
Q14.Wide entry of sea or ocean is called as?
Q15. Properties of the x-ray?
Q16. Where is Dilwara Temple of Jains?
Q17. What is the parliamentary form of Government?
Q18.Sullage water treatment process
More questions will be added shortly.